Advert

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Good Looking Guy That I Met in the Ladies!

I am not one of those dedicated clubbers who are there when the doors open and leave again when the doors close. That is not for me! Realistically, who really can do that unless you wasted or high or
perhaps both?
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy going out, I love to dance and have a good time with friends. I just like to leave at a reasonable time so that I can still function the next day and not waste my weekend. I’m sure you have all heard it before, but I will say it again YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRINK TO HAVE A GOOD TIME! And I stick by this. Seriously, where is the fun in waking up the next morning with a drilling or hammering noise inside your head that is not from the roadwork’s outside? No thank you. Not me, that’s for sure!
I have the odd drink here and there but honestly it makes no difference in my life if I do, or don’t drink. I don’t like the effects that alcohol has on people. Their personalities can and do change so completely that you don’t even recognize them anymore! People do an say things they normally wouldn’t when sober. Never mind the fact that they think they are invincible and decide to get behind the wheel of a car when intoxicated! (not smart no matter who you are or who you think you are!)
I was recently at night club; there were two young women who were so wasted and or drunk that they actually couldn’t stand anymore. But that little fact was not going to stop them from trying to dance! Besides bashing to everyone on the dance floor, which was peeving everyone off, they eventually lost all balance and fell straight to the floor on their backs. I must explain that this was at two different times! They were from the same group as it was the same friends that helped the first one up helped the second one up as well. One woman actually threw her drink on one of the drunken girls.
How do you allow yourself to get that wasted? How do your friends allow it? Are they your friends? Surely, they are not friends! On top of this, you aren’t even wearing enough clothing to cover your body so you flashed half the dance floor when going down head first!
It gets better or worse...
I’m in the (girls) bathroom ‘powdering my nose’, when in walks a guy absolutely smashed! Granted he was good looking though. I tried to explain he was in the wrong place and that the guys’ bathroom is upstairs. Well he wouldn’t listen and I was not about to get into it with a drunk! So I left him alone, off he went to a cubicle did the necessary and then hobbled out of the bathroom. Later, I saw him again where he was by the shooter bar sitting on the little step at the bottom of the counter, literally passing out as I watched.
I must commend the security at the club, for picking him up and taking him outside. A little while later a fight was in the early stages of breaking out on the stairs between men who I am sure had way too much to drink, when security stepped in quite quickly and diffused the situation. (good job).
Now I must mention that all of this happened before midnight! No, I’m not kidding – it was at this time that I decided it was time to go home. I enjoyed myself but it was just too much silliness and drunkenness. 
It’s sad that people allow alcohol to rule their lives to the point where they cannot imagine a good time unless it involved some type of booze. I’m not a complete a nun. There is nothing wrong with having a few socially, but you do have to know your limit and be responsible for your actions. It’s not only your life you risking its everyone else’s.
Editors note: This is a guest post by Blackjack and not always the opinion or view of the blog or its owners and related parties. As a result no action can be taken against such parties

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment