Advert

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cheer up!

I am one of the fortunate people that enjoy my job and do not in anyway dread getting up in the morning and going to work. Sometimes , as everybody finds, it's difficult to get up but that's life and we all get through it. I am not professing to be Mr super energetic and positive all the time!


Having said this, there are obviously people who are in the awful state of the opposite of the above and hate work and every minute of it. 


There are other people who are just rude! Our local veggie shop that we frequent regularly is the prime example. Every time I go there (without fail) the cashiers are just rude and unhelpful. I have worked with people in that situation before where some people can be very rude and horrible at times but there is NEVER a reason to be rude EVER.


To those people - Please cheer up. Nothing can be so bad that you have to spread the misery to others. I understand that it's hard work to keep positive but its well worth the effort. If you are that unhappy rather leave the job and get someone who is happy to be there do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment